Skip to content

Central Washington Disability Resources collaborates with many agencies at the state and local level to assist in guiding individuals with disabilities. While our Independent Living Specialists work with you they may refer and/or collaborate with other state and local resources so that they may provide the best service to you.

Available in these counties

  • Yakima County

    Yakima, Sunnyside, Selah, Union Gap, Toppenish, Wapato, Grandview, Naches, Zillah, Tieton, Cowiche, Mabton, Granger, White Swan, Harrah, Gleed, Outlook, Parker, and Buena.

    Select Yakima County
Website Design by Simplimation