Skip to content

We are unable to assist with rent/ utilities due to a lack of funding for our ERAP Program. We sincerely apologize for any financial hardship that this may cause. We can schedule an appointment with our Independent Living Specialist to find resources. Call us at 509-962-9620 to be scheduled with IL Specialist.



Behind on your rent or utilities?

Living in Kittitas County?



Central Washington Disability Resources was awarded funding to help individuals with disabilities that live in Kittitas County.  If you are behind on your rent and/or utilities we might be able to help.


To qualify:

1. Have a self-identified significant disability

2. Have documentation proof of utility bills/rent owed

3. Must be behind rent





To schedule an appointment with our ERAP Eligibility Specialists

Call us at 509-962-9620 or email at


Available in these counties

  • Kittitas County

    Ellensburg, Cle Elum, Kittitas, Roslyn, Thorp, Vantage, Snoqualmie Pass, and Ronald.

    Select Kittitas County
Website Design by Simplimation